Monday, October 27, 2008

Cheapest PS3 gamestore in S'pore!

Nope it's not Funan nor Sim Lim square, but this Singapore online shop that I came across today - GamePlanetSG. I remember paying $80 that day at Sim Lim for the PS3 game - Metal Gear Solid 4, and GamePlanetSG is apparently selling it for $70. And that's not all. Even FREE Delivery to Singapore Addresses. Wtf.

$80 for game + $3 bus-ride(2-way) + time wasted(could have gone for a tan at Sentosa), is approx. $85, compared to the $70 price GamePlanetSG is selling at. I could have shaken my leg and rested at home, while waiting for them to deliver.

Pure frustration. Why didn't I come across that website earlier.
Friends out there, help spread the word and stop buying from shit-sucking retailers.

3 comments:

  1. more of a personal story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's really cheap. The price is about a PSP game. You really grab one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Store looks good...

    ReplyDelete