Thursday, September 18, 2008

Intro

Hi boys.

I'm now 23, 3rd year Electrical Engineering undergrad, and experiencing "the" major phase change in life.
Time to settle down, be serious, save up for marriage, and what else?

Folks around me have been telling me all their stories.
Things that they should've done, regretted not doing, shed a tear for, etc.

Here's my take.
Life is about dreams, for without dreams there isn't motivation for living.
So go on, embrace ur dreams, achieve what u set out for, be it simple happiness, owning a multi-national company, having laid 50 women...

Do what u really want to.
But before u throw ur books out and head out to party cos that's what i told ya,
listen to my entire story.

Sad to disappoint, but not now boys.
Enough said for the first post.

Cya around.

1 comment:

  1. laid 50 women? thats crazy... hahaha u got an extraordinary dream. but make sure ur gf doesnt know about this :P

    ReplyDelete