Monday, September 22, 2008

Aftermath: Chelski 1-1 Manure

The players gather for a post-match conference.

Ferdi: What was that dudes?
Roon: I fu*ked my best. But they were too strong.
Fergu: Shut Up Bitc**s! 1-1?! I told u guys we needed a win.
We're heading for relegation zone.
I know our our sponsor is in sh#t, but it doesn't mean we can play
like sh*t!!!
Scola: Brother, relax lah. Sometimes u gotta ..
Fergu: Did i say i was talking to u? U shut your hol*!
Scola: In Brazil, we relax ...
Fergu: This is England. If u want, u can go back to your mam*fu*k*ng country.
Terr: I think we did ok. But Anelk u may want to consider
WHAT THE FU** WERE U DOING THERE?! Missing the sitter 0.5 meter from goal.

Anelk: *Sulks* Don't give me that look. U're a defender, u know nuts about scoring.
Dogbar: Yea, I know it's damn hard to score from 0.5 meter.

Reporter: C.Ronal, was it Real Mad playing against Chelski?
C.Ronal: I love my club.
Reporter: Then why are u here?
C.Ronal: I love my club.
Reporter: Is that the only English u have learnt?
C.Ronal: I love my club.
Reporter: How's your injury?
C.Ronal: My club loves me.

Both teams leave the room with C.Ronal exposing the Real Mad tattoo on his butt when Scola pulled his pants down.

1 comment:

  1. hahhaa this is funny la!! hahaha kee siao u r really siao...

    lolz u got nothing better to do mer?

    ReplyDelete