Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Female bloggers=neurotic

My PC has crashed.
How I realised my dependence on it nowadays, kinda feeling something's been left out of my life.

Went school to submit my solution online and decided to do some "surfing" which i seriously lacked in the past 2 days.
That was when I came across this article:

What Makes Bloggers Write?
Posted by: Cathy Arnst on September 22
http://www.businessweek.com/careers/workingparents/blog/archives/2008/09/are_bloggers_nu.html

"Highly neurotic women are more likely to blog than women lower on the neurosis scale, whereas there was no such difference in men. They’ll blog even if they are cool as a cucumber. Neuroticism is defined in the Big Five as “the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability.”
"
Gals, happy defending.

No comments:

Post a Comment